Last week we went to Ohio to spend time with my family. We enjoyed our time and got to see several people! We even visited my friend who is pregnant with triplets (all 3 girls)! The kids got to play with her older two while the adults chatted. I enjoyed seeing everyone and hearing how much Andrew has changed. I see it as well but since he's with me daily I don't notice it as much as others. My mother asked if he was the same baby she saw in December as he has changed so much! He is almost 4 months now and I just can't believe how much he wiggles and smiles! Everyone comments on how he is a mommy's boy, which of course I LOVE! Mom and Dad also took us to see Monsters and Aliens in 3D. It was their first 3D movie (Sam's too) and it was so fun to watch the kids try to grab the things that looked like it was right in front of us. We had a blast and while the kids cry when we have to leave Mawmaw and Dadaw we know we will see them soon!
Dominik is starting his tball and soccer games. He is really excited about playing this year. We wanted to get Samantha in there too but they raised the qualifying age to 4 so we are on the hunt for something else for her. For the most part we are just enjoying each day and keeping busy with the kids.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It was fun and I am thankful for the time we had. No doubt Andrew has grown, so have the other two. It was fun being able to play with them and see the movie. A good, relaxing time for you all I hope.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you all had a good time...wish that we would have been there too!!
ReplyDelete