Saturday, August 29, 2009

Don't Forget the Polpa Dots

Every Saturday when the kids hear Andrew wake up we all lay around in my bed for a while. We wrestle and laugh and enjoy the morning before getting up to face the day. This morning I asked Dominik to tell me what time it was from the digital alarm clock. He does really well in practicing this so he told me the time in which Samantha promptly interjects "You forgot the polpa dots" (polka dots). I asked her what she meant and she said the polpa dots between the numbers. She was referring to the colon! I was laughing so hard as she was so serious about not forgetting this important part of reading the clock. So, my friends, please don't forget to mention the polpa dots the next time you read your clock...it's better than grunting over how early it is!

2 comments: