Dominik kept asking me if the snow would hurt them. He also informed me that they didn't know how to make snowballs *insert feigned look*. Yes, I was eager to show Dominik and Samantha how to play in the snow as I felt they were deprived of what a real snow storm was all about. Here are some pictures of that day:
Samantha loved making snowballs
From our backyard
Snowbunnies!




I love the story, can't help but remember when I taught my three to make snowballs and snow forts. Build Snowmen with stick arms and rocks for eyes. Wish I had all the pictures.... but locked in my heart are the memories.
ReplyDeleteEvery child should have snow. Snow to make angels with, snow to throw and yes, if needed, snow to pee on. I, too, have memories of three little girls standing in snowbanks trying to move through the snow with heavy clothes on. Those were fun days and especially when there wasn't school and we would go to Frisch's with Judy and get hot chocolate and a danish. MMM
ReplyDelete