Sam and I have decided to take the kids on a much needed vacation! Usually when we travel it's to visit other family and we think this year is the year to start the tradition of getting away during the summers with the kids. We have been exploring packages for Disney and Sea World and decided on Sea World in Florida! We can't wait and are so excited to treat the kids to this event. Upon this decision, I began to show the older two pictures of Shamu and dolphins and seals. They were so excited which makes me more ready to go in July! We are hoping to do Disney next summer while Samantha is still into the princesses.
On other notes, Dominik is still working on his reading skills. The school gives these paper books where they sound out the letters and eventually make the full word. Log, dog, and other things. He's so happy and we enjoy hearing him work on it at home. Samantha is officially a penny pincher-or we think. No complaints and 4 number 2's later we figured 'ole Abe is clanking around the sewer systems of Cleveland. I did read online where two girls were fighting over a penny so one of them swallowed it to spite the other. The dad saved the penny, mounted and framed it in a velvet setting and then gave it to her on her wedding day. I can't imagine the sister wanted it anymore.
Andrew is growing and goes back next week for a check-up. Dominik is going with him too to get shots. Anyway, with Andrew being my sidekick he accompanies me wherever I go. Yesterday I was at the chiropracter and this guy asked me how old he was. I tell him 2 months which provokes him to say 'I remember those days of all that crying! You spend the first two years teaching them to walk and talk and when they get past that you spend all your time teaching them to sit down and shut up!' Hmmm...well, thanks for your insight fella. He also had other choice stories to tell the entire waiting room but I was busy making my wonderful, non-crying, baby smile!
I'll be sure to update again soon maybe when more eventful things occur-that's usually everyday but I do have to censor!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We hope you have a wonderful time. Of course we will thinking of you the whole time. The memories and pictures will be cherished for a life time.
ReplyDeleteYou will have a blast! The kids especially. I have tried many times to comment on your blog since I found it, but it will not let me. So... I'm going to keep this comment short and test the waters with a new post...
ReplyDelete:)
I like what the guy said, never thought of it before but thought it was funny. Remember our trips to see Shamu? Do you think this is the same Shamu or could it be Shamu IX - anyway, y'all will have a great time! Take sunblock
ReplyDelete